We are in the darkest moment of our Christian lives. If we are living in poverty, distress and chaos…that’s not from God. God only gives the best for us, His children. The enemy is behind all that because he is only here to steal, kill and destroy. The enemy is oppressing us ~ stealing our destiny, the blessings and favors that God has given us, destroying our hope and dreams while steering us away from God’s plan for our lives, and killing us by inflicting us with diseases in body, mind, soul and spirit.
But, God is El Roi, “God who sees us” (Hagar’s story in Genesis). He sees each one of us, our struggles and difficulties…our tears. We have hope in Him. We are not alone. His Word says that He will not leave or forsake us. We need to trust God, rely on Him, obey Him and give Him thanks in everything. If God is for us, who could be against us? He will order our steps. We need to hang on to every promise that God has for us, and believe that God has a plan for us, a plan to prosper and not to harm us, a plan to give us hope and a future. We are predestined creatures before the foundation of the earth…we were created in His image and likeness, for His purpose and glory. He loves us that He gave His only begotten Son to die for us so that we may live and live more abundantly. Jesus became poor so that we may be rich.
We are like “olives” in our walk with the Lord. In the physical realm, to make olives more valuable, they need to be transformed from vegetable to oil. I believe that God is showing us to go through the process of sanctification. Like the olives, we need to go through the following process:
• Cleansing ~ by the blood of Jesus Christ, we are cleansed.
• Pressing/Grinding into a paste ~ we may be pressed but not abandoned, this process is difficult and more often than not, painful. We need to submit to this process because He is making us malleable and shapable to His image and likeness. We need to practice instant repentance and instant forgiveness. The curse of the enemy falls to the ground to be of no avail when we repent of our sins. We release the grip of the enemy in the area of our health when we forgive.
• Malaxing (Mixing) the Paste ~ During this process, we need to listen to God’s Holy Spirit who instructs us and gives us our mandate. This is when we ask the Holy Spirit to stir up His gifts within us, activate them, and get them ready to operate. This is when our spirit is in harmony with God’s Holy Spirit. Praying in the spirit is the first step in yielding to the Holy Spirit.
• Separating the Oil from the Vegetable, Water and Solids ~ We need to allow God to separate those that are not of God from us and put them on the cross of Jesus Christ...there's no turning back to our old ways! This is the process of purification or sanctification.
• Pure Olive Oil ~ God downloads into our lives (reveals) His plan and destiny for us and He anoints us in the areas of our calling. We become His “anointed” ones ~ his hands, feet and mouth! We are blessed so that we may bless others.
Please be encouraged. Be diligent in your prayer time. God's emergency direct lines are Psalms 91:1 and Psalms 21:11. Pray for everything and if you believe, it will be given to you... Join us on our knees at 9:11 AM and 9:11 PM to pray for your individual needs, your family, community, state, region and nation. Let's lock arms together and say, "No" to the enemy. We shall prevail because we have God on our side!